In this webinar series, leading experts on quality of care share global guidance and country experiences around quality of care for maternal, newborn and child health in the context of COVID-19.
It runs from 11 June to 15 October, 2020, and is co-hosted by the Network for Improving Quality of Care for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health and the QoC subgroup of the Child Health Task Force, with the support of UNICEF and the World Health Organization.
For more details, and the recording and presentations from each webinar, click on the links below:
- 3rd September: Health workers' perspectives, challenges and solutions in delivering essential MNCH services with quality during COVID-19 - REGISTER
- 17 September: Monitoring continuity and quality essential health service
- 1 October : Respectful, nurturing care
- 15 October: Community/PHC facilities IMNCI/iCCM
PREVIOUS WEBINARS IN THE SERIES:
- 11 June : Infection prevention and control for safe delivery of essential maternal, newborn and child health services during COVID-19
- 25 June: Emergency assessment and triage
- 9 July: Referrals and maternal complications
- 23 July: Oxygen therapy for newborns and children
Click here for the recordings only of all the webinars in the series.