Terms of engagement for the Life-Saving Commodities Practitioners’ Network
• Create an expert profile, to be included in the member-only collaboration platform, and on the public www.lifesavingcommodities.org website.
• Share knowledge and experiences and know how on RMNCAH, and particularly, on how to increase access to life-saving commodities for women’s and children’s lives
• Take part in the Life-Saving Commodities Practitioners’ Network’sactivities at least 4 times a year (conversation, blog post of blog comments, webinar, conference call, what’s app discussion, Twitter chat, or input to the knowledge library). Failure to do so will result in members losing access to the online collaboration platform (Huddle), a service paid for by the RMNCH Strategy and Coordination Team.
• Suggest ways to enhance the Life-Saving Commodities Practitioners’ Network’s effectiveness (i.e suggest new features, recommend new members)
RMNCH Strategy and Coordination Team responsibilities
• Create and manage a platform conducive to member collaboration
• Collect and analyze community metrics: Google analytics, social media analytics, polls, surveys, management reports
• Manage content: links and navigation, FAQs, taxonomy management, deleting and archiving, managing tags, categories, themes
• Manage the community: connecting people, moderation, rule enforcement, blog posts, forum seeding, comments, rewards and incentives
• Conduct outreach activities: welcome new members, draft e-bulletins as needed